Welcome to our Disney Bubble

Monday, November 5, 2012

Wow....I suck

I have really dropped the ball on this blog lol.....not good.

I guess it goes all the way back to May 2011 when I got laid off.  It was about a week before we were scheduled to leave for our Universal vacation and it couldn't have been more poorly timed.  But the vacation did happen and we had an incredible time! 

Since my last post, I went to Universal in June of 2011, Disney in August of 2011 and we just had an incredible Disney World vacation in September/October of this year.  Lots of things learned and lots of things that we'll do again, and of course the things we'll NEVER do again lol.

I'll start posting more frequent updates.  The family and I have SO much planned for vacations in 2013.  So much to see, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment