Welcome to our Disney Bubble

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Disney in August

So much has happened in the last month! I FINALLY booked our package. If figures that I wanted until ALMOST the last minute! I was able to take advantage of the kids stay/play free and in theory, I am the only one paying for the trip since the kids aren't contributing to the cost of the hotel room and their park tickets are free. I did spring for the meal plan and Rick is paying for our Park Hoppers. We'll be staying at Pop Century (naturally!) and we'll be there Tuesday night - Sunday. Not bad really. I'm super excited about this trip. Now it's on to airfare. Trying to debate exactly what would be the best plan of action. Do I pay more for a direct flight, do I pay less for the flight to leave a day early and then have to pay for the bags? Do I have one carry-on bag and only check two bags to save on cost? So many questions and SO fewer answers. Dining reservations have been made. We'll be dining at some old favorites come this trip. 50's Prime Time, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey's, Liberty Tree Tavern, Garden Grill...however all of these resturants will be completely new to Olivia, my daughter's BFF. She's never been to Disney before. So exciting! I'm hoping to schedule a planning day for us three girls so they can get an idea of where we will be on which days. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment